Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Web Logic/Docker Administrator, you will be part of our Enterprise UNIX System Administration Team working to ensure the operability of server applications utilized by the Navy throughout the world.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain daily operation and problem resolution of system applications to provide optimum performance and application availability
• Work with vendors, develops, system administrators, and database administrators to configure, install, upgrade, manage devices, and render performance and reliability recommendations.
• Develop, recommend, document, implement, and maintain system application management policies, procedures, and standards
• Conduct routine maintenance tasks on systems for proactive monitoring such as space usage, deleting log files, dump files, and error correcting
• Implement and maintain DISA application STiGs
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
UNIX, Linux, Windows Operating System, or Oracle certification within 6 months of employment date.
3 - 5 years' experience in server application administration and maintenance in a LINUX and UNIX (Solaris 10 or higher) environment including shell script development and debugging
1 - 3 years' experience installing and administering Oracle's WebLogic application server in a multi-domain Enterprise
1.5 - 3 years' experience with Enterprise server and application system administration on Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher
Working knowledge of the configuration of Docker containers